Measures absolute and relative price fluctuations over several time frames and other variables.
Calculates returns in comparison to moving averages and other factors.
Measures the ability to scale, upgrade and other technological weaknesses or strengths.
Evaluates public acceptance, participation of developers and other key factors.
Nowadays, payment systems have become a requirement for individuals and companies if they want to do business online. Aside from this, if you want to use a mobile payment platform, which accepts payment, you will understand the importance of payment system. Bezant is offering a reliable payment solution, which will be accessible to everyone globally. Essentially, there are over 2 billion people who are unbanked and Bezant is doing all possible to help them make payment online.
The Bezant platform will enable merchants and content developers to sell to their customers directly by:
• Reducing or eradicating transaction fees and merchant payment
• Acceptance of all local payment methods
• Provision of a universal cryptocurrency as an exchange medium
• Allowing customized services for end users
• Provision of an ID authentication system to ensure privacy and trust for all users.
The benefits of the Bezant platform includes:
• The low-cost tokens offered
• The unique concept with a mass market appeal
• A well-structured whitepaper
In spite of this, the platform has its drawbacks which include the challenge of its tokens getting snapped up, early investors benefiting more, and the fact that the concept is based on a target market.