Conyers Dill & Pearman is a leading international law firm with a broad client base including FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies, international finance houses and asset managers. The Firm advises on Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Mauritius* laws, from offices in those jurisdictions and in the key financial centres of Hong Kong, London and Singapore.
Through our global network we provide responsive, sophisticated, solution-driven advice to clients on matters including:
- Capital markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Banking & Finance
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Investment Funds
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Asset finance, including shipping and aircraft finance
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Private Client & Trust
Affiliated company, Conyers Client Services, provides registered agent, registered office, corporate director and secretarial services, as well as specialised company trust and management services.
Legal Services for Bermuda Blockchain Companies
As Bermuda’s leading offshore corporate practice, Conyers has the expertise to advise clients of all sizes who are looking to incorporate on the island for the purposes of developing their business using blockchain technology or through issuing digital currencies or tokens.
Legal and Corporate Services Expertise
Our dedicated team of attorneys can assist with:
- navigating the legal, regulatory and commercial issues involved in setting up a Bermuda blockchain or digital asset company either as a company limited by shares or as an LLC;
- advising on token sales and ICOs;
- providing registered office, corporate director and secretarial services, as well as specialised company management services.