Finance Edge’s KYC & AML Summit Europe will explore how firms can reinvent identity authentication and KYC for the digital age to enable cheaper, quicker and more user-centric onboarding, for both individual and corporate clients. The programme will also address how firms can collaborate on KYC, AML and sanctions issues, using the latest technologies to amalgamate client data and make these processes more streamlined and more secure.
- Market utilities and industry-wide collaboration to standardise KYC and ID authentication practices
- Improving efficiency and reducing the cost of your KYC compliance
- Moving from client onboarding to KYC review while maintaining client loyalty
- Combining a personalised service with the protection and ease of a global bank
- Using KYC compliance requirements to create additional value for your business
- Best practices for GDPR and PSD2 compliance
- Identity authentication innovations across sectors to prevent data centralisation