Platinum Tower, 5th Fl., 21 Ha’arbaa St.
Tel-Aviv, Israel, 6473921
- Company structuring and incorporation: Managing and overseeing the incorporation of all types of businesses worldwide, including offshore countries, the EU, Asia, Oceania, Central, South and North America.
- International banking services: Managing and overseeing the opening of bank accounts worldwide for all kinds of entities and activities related to cryptocurrencies.
- Payment Services Providers (PSPs) and Wallets – Due to our large network of contacts and established relationship in the payment services industry, we are able to introduce, liaise and establish contacts with Wallets and PSPs to meet all your payment and clearing needs. Additionally, we have a proven expertise in the licensing and regulation of PSPs, whether as a Payments Institution (PI) and E-Money Institution (EMI) under the EU PSD directive and equivalent non EU licensing frameworks
- Regulation and Licensing: Some jurisdictions, such as Japan and the US State of New York, have already introduced specific regulatory schemes applicable to cryptocurrencies activities, while other jurisdictions, such as Switzerland, Luxembourg and Germany, are applying existing regulatory frameworks to license and regulate cryptocurrencies activities.
- Drafting of agreements and legal documentation: Drafting and negotiating all types of contracts and legal documents that may be relevant to cryptocurrencies activities.
- Tax Law – Taxation aspects in the evolving cryptocurrency market are trying to keep up with the market. At Nir Porat & Co., Law Firm we are able to provide tax consultations, opinions and structuring with regards to applicable tax regime for both individuals and corporations. Cryptocurrency trading has already been identified by many tax authorities around the globe as bearing VAT obligations, while some tax authorities considering to apply VAT on the mining of cryptocurrencies.
- Legal opinions – In an industry which constantly develops, and with national and international authorities always seeking to close the gap, the need for expertise and the drafting of legal opinions is obvious.
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO) – The cryptocurrency market has seen the birth of many more cryptocurrencies after the bitcoin came to the world. Some of these currencies have managed to pave their ways into some major shares of the cryptocurrency market. The launch of this new cryptocurrencies has become to be known as an “Initial Coin Offering” (ICO). An ICO raises funds from the public in a manner where such process does not fall under an “IPO” under the terms of securities laws, on one hand, and successfully applying several characteristics of crowdfunding, on the other hand.