Measures absolute and relative price fluctuations over several time frames and other variables.
Calculates returns in comparison to moving averages and other factors.
Measures the ability to scale, upgrade and other technological weaknesses or strengths.
Evaluates public acceptance, participation of developers and other key factors.
An Integrated eCommerce Platform with Its Own Supply Chain Ecosystem
Vanig is fully blockchain enabled and, as such, hopes to solve numerous bottlenecks and countless other inefficiencies that currently plague the world of numerous supply chain and eCommerce platforms across the globe.
The business hopes to address only some of the biggest challenges in these two sectors, such as the following:
- A lack of full transparency or general visibility within the supply chain
- Too much manual paper work as well as too many intermediaries, at present, resulting in lost time and ineffectiveness
- A static, or completely nonexistent, current system of inventory management
- A lack of efficient product tracking
- eCommerce platform sellers currently facing some very high seller’s fees
- A current lack of provenance information as it relates to products for buyers
In addition, the business hopes to offer all its users the benefit of less selling fees in comparison to other top players on the market, as well as instant payments. The buyer should be able to enjoy trusted products —- and pay through numerous methods!