Telephone:+420 777 878 518
Kremencova 186/7, Nove Mesto, Prague 1
Prague, Czech Republic
Launched in 2015, Worldcore started out by offering multi-currency accounts and later added prepaid debit and virtual cards to its list of services. The Czech based bank has grown in importance and is now the number one payment institution in the country. Worldcore is continuing to branch out and after onboarding via an ID verification process, any account holder has access to all the financial services they offer. Clients are able to:
- Accept bank payments directly to a Worldcore account;
- Buy, sell or pay for any services or goods from their Worldcore account balance;
- Load their Worldcore account with any supported e-currencies and withdraw funds in US Dollars or Euros to any bank account or any Visa/Mastercard/UnionPay in the world at low fees;
- Make free internal payments to any Worldcore account holder;
- Order any number of Worldcore prepaid debit cards to convert account balances into cash at ATMs worldwide.
In addition to these services Worldcore is also focused on providing solutions for the crypto community, and their PayAnyCard can be loaded with cryptos enabling the easy spending of digital currencies. Worldcore also provide their Ultimate MasterCard and Virtual Debit Card and provide support for over 10 currencies when conducting transactions. The Czech company offer a whole host of banking solutions for both individuals and businesses and are focused on providing a comprehensive set of banking services with additional features aimed at the crypto community already in the pipeline.
Worldcore is conducting a token sale that starts on the the 14th of October.